The King Air C90B
- The King Air C90B is a whole new world of flying that offers the impressive King Air qualities
of performance combined with comfort..
- This versatile workhorse has great range and payload due to its features like composite
winglets, swept-blade propellers and dual aft strakes.
- The King Air C90B is sure to become your new favourite aircraft.
- The King Air C90B features our famed square-oval design which provides more headroom and shoulder space for every passenger.
- The versatile and roomy 227-cubic-foot interior is sophisticated and convenient in design.
- The cabin is equipped with 26 tuned vibration absorbers to keep the area quiet and comfortable.
- Length : 35 ft 6 in (10.82 m)
- Wingspan: 53 ft 8 in (16.36 m)
- Height: 14 ft 3 in (4.34 m)
- Wing Area: 295 sq ft (27.41 sq m)
- Wheelbase 12 ft 3 in (3.73 m)
- Tread 12 ft 3 in (3.73 m)
- Height: 57 in (1.45 m)
- Width: 54 in (1.37 m)
- Length: 12 ft 7 in (3.84 m)
- Maximum Passengers: 8
- Maximum Cruise Speed: 272 ktas (504 km/h)
- Maximum Range: 1,260 nm (2,334 km)
- Takeoff Distance: 1,984 ft (605 m)
- Landing Distance: 2,100 ft (640 m)
- Maximum Operating Altitude: 30,000 ft (9,144 m)
- Maximum Climb Rate: 1,900 fpm (579 mpm)
- Maximum Limit Speed: 226 kias (419 km/h)
- Manufacturer P&WC
- Type PT6A-135A
- Power Rating 550 shp (410 kW)
- Maximum Ramp Weight: 10,560 lb (4,790 kg)
- Maximum Takeoff Weight: 10,485 lb (4,756 kg)
- Maximum Landing Weight: 9,832 lb (4,460 kg)
- Maximum Zero Fuel Weight: 9,378 lb (4,254 kg)