King Air B200
- The King Air B200 is the most successful business aircraft in the world.
- The King Air B200 has been extensively updated, inside and out, to achieve new levels of quietness and comfort.
- Step into the legendary squared-oval cabin design. Enjoy the soft, supple leather of
the seats and the gleam of hand-polished wood. The cabin of a King Air 200 series is in a class by itself.
- Wing span: 54 ft 6 in / 16.61 m.
- Length: 43 ft 9 in / 13.34 m
- Height: 15 ft 0 in / 4.57 m.
- Empty: 8,102 lb / 3,675 kg
- Max. Takeoff: 12,500 lb / 5,670 kg
- Max. speed: 339 mph / 545 kph at 25,000 ft / 7,620 m.·
- Cruising speed; 333 mph / 536 kph at 25,000 ft / 7,620 m.
- Initial climb: 2,450 ft / 747 m per min.
- Service ceiling: 35,000 ft / 10,670 m.
- Range: 2,272 mls / 3,656 km.
- Maximum Altitude-33000 FT